Sunday, July 28, 2013

.1. WITH MY PARENTS

Hellou! well, mu first post and in very good company, with my parents Bertu and Petiita!! Petiita helped me, many hours of PS and much stress jeje. Thanks Mom for encouraging me to do this blog, hope I like as much as you and enjoy as much as you enjoy your with yours. I love youuuu
  Now we will describe the post, summer time family.




- Shape: My own (not for sale)
- Hair: [E] - Rumor
- Outfit: Turducken  - Vicci Swimsuit -White
- Bunny: =F= - StuffedRabbit (Chestnut) B
- Blush: -UtopiaH- - My cheek blush set in light red
- Freckles: -UtopiaH- - Nose freckles intense
- Ears: [mandala] - Stretched ears omimi
- Headband: -UtopiaH- - Mesh bow headband snow

- Pose: .click. - Dressy

- FOR BERTU AND PETIITA CREDITS VISIT THIS LINK: DEAD BEFORE IT SIMPLE
Amylee

No comments:

Post a Comment